- Publication of 12 books of the series “Como andam as metrópoles” (“How the Metropolitans are doing” ) for each metropolitan region in the network;
- Publication of 12 books addressed to undergraduate students and local leaders, treating in an accessible way the themes of the research and present urban matters;
- Publication of the dissertations and theses defended within the project;
- Publication of papers written by students in the research program and technical advice in the form of Cadernos (Note Books) through the publishing program of the Observatory
- Publication of new issues of the Cadernos Metrópole Journal
- Publication of the book “Hierarchy and Typologies of the Large Urban Spaces of Brazil” (complemented by a CD-ROM with an information basis and Atlas of Indicators of Metropolization and Intra-metropolitan Dynamics
- Publication of the book “Tipologia das Cidades do Brasil” (“A Typology of Brazilian Cities”) complemented by a CD-ROM with an information basis and Atlas of Indicators.
- Publication of a book on the analysis of the social organization of the metropolitan space and residential mobility in the Metropolitan Region of Belo Horizonte; CD-ROM;
- Publication of a CD-ROM with data bases and cartograms on the analysis of the relation between the social organization of metropolitan space and the real estate market.
- Publication of a book on the theme “Social and environmental inequalities in Brazilian metropolises “ and publication of a CD-ROM on risk and environmental inequality in the metropolises;
- Publication of a book comparing the metropolises of Rio de Janeiro, Salvador and Belo Horizonte with an analysis of the social organization of metropolitan spaces and racial inequalities; CD-ROM;
- Publication of a CD-ROM with cartograms identifying the vulnerable areas of Brazilian metropolises resulting from the analysis of the social organization of metropolitan spaces and inequalities in opportunities;
- Publication of a national book on the theme of Social Capital and Social Movements in the Metropolises. Publication of a book comparing Rio de Janeiro and Lisboa and of another comparing the Brazilian metropolises.
Head of the research team: Prof. Orlando Alves dos Santos Junior – FASE
Research team: Prof. Renato Godinho – UFOP and Belo Horizonte nuncleus ; Evanildo Barbosa – FASE/Pernambuco; Ms.Tatiana Dahmer – FASE/RJ; Guilherme Carvalho – FASE/Amazônia